We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
This is a pre-registration for a WaterX Class at the Covington Aquatic Center. Memberships and discount cards for drop-in WaterX programs cannot be used for this activity.
- Registration will be available online or over-the-phone.
- There is a class maximum of 6 participants, with a maximum of one participant per pool space (pool spaces are separated by lane lines).
- Participants must maintain social distancing while in the facility, except for members of the same household.
- This is a 55-minute class.
- Facemasks will be required for all participants at all times in the facility except while in the shower or in the pool, unless otherwise allowed by law.
- The locker rooms will be one-way travel only, and participants must come during their arranged time.
- Participants may not enter the facility more than 10-minutes prior to their scheduled water time.
- Participants may not enter the locker room until cleared to do.
- Participants should arrive in swimming suits (clothes may be worn over swimming suits, but locker room schedules will allow insufficient time to fully change).
- Participants may remove their outer clothing in the locker room, and shower, but all belongings should go onto the pool deck (nothing should be left in the locker room, as it is for entry to the pool deck only – no return trip!)
- Showers will be required for pool entry, but no showers will be available after exiting the water!
- Only participants with an appointment may enter the facility during our initial re-opening phases, due to capacity constraints and safety regulations.
- Spectators will generally not be allowed; exceptions must be pre-approved by an Aquatics Specialist, and will be granted as a reasonable accommodation, if needed to support an in-water participant. If you would like to request an exception, please e-mail email@example.com at the time of registration and no less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Capacity is being strictly limited, and we cannot provide supervision for unattended children.
- Participants will be given a Safety Briefing prior to their scheduled appointment time; this must be reviewed, and a waiver must be signed by the participant or a parent/guardian (for minors).