We're sorry, but online registration is not allowed for this activity. Please contact us at (714) 754-5300 during regular business hours (8:00am - 5:00pm) for registration information.
Adult lessons meet for four weeks on Monday/Wednesday for 40 minutes beginning at 6:20 pm or Saturdays at 11:00 am for 25 minutes. All skill levels welcome. Instructors work individually with participants during each class. Space is limited, class ratio is 3:1.
- Participants exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have been advised by a physician that they are COVID-19 positive, should not participate in swim lessons. Please contact the Downtown Aquatic Center to cancel your swim lessons.
- Appropriate swimsuit must be worn during class; no street clothes, undergarments, or sportswear allowed.
- It is recommended that long hair be pulled back with a hair tie and covered with a swim cap.
- The use of swim goggles is highly recommended.
- Application of sunscreen 20 minutes prior to class is highly recommended.
- Please bring a towel and a change of warm, dry clothes if desired.