We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, July 11, 2020.
Pool usage blocks for Saturday, July 11, 2020 at Eagle Pointe Recreation Center.Therapy pool activity restricted to therapy pool use only Lap swim restricted to use of a lap lane Water walking restricted to open side of the lap pool (does not include therapy pool usage)
Welcome back to the Eagle Pointe Recreation Center. We are excited that we are able to re-open our facility with the following guidelines.
- Masks/cloth face coverings are REQUIRED for all visitors.
- Masks/cloth face coverings may only be removed while participating in physical activity AND maintaining social distancing (remain 6ft apart).
- Pool users are encouraged to wear masks/cloth face covering while participating in water walking activities where faces remain above and out of the water whenever possible.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please consider the health and wellness of your fellow patrons and stay home.
- Masks are strongly encouraged while in the facility.
- Please come ready to swim, as all locker rooms, and lockers are CLOSED. We have designated areas poolside for each patron to set their belongings.
- Please bring a filled water bottle, as all drinking fountains are CLOSED. Vending machines are not available at this time.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of your reservation, please wait in your vehicle until then.
- Please adhere to social distance markers and signage while visiting the facility.
- Failure to follow rules or staff instructions will result in loss of facility use privileges.
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Lap Swim
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Therapy Pool
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Water Walking
- 2:30pm-4:00pm Open Swim Lap Pool
- 2:30pm-4:00pm Therapy Pool
- 5:00pm-6:30pm Open Swim Lap Pool
- 5:00pm-6:30pm Therapy Pool
- 7:00am-8:30am Lap Swim
- 7:00am-8:30am Therapy Pool
- 7:00am-8:30am Water Walking
- 9:30am-11:00am Therapy Pool