We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, December 19, 2020.
Lab fee is $15 due at first class.
Learn new techniques with which to render your images, while acquiring a basic understanding of the printmaking process. More advanced students work independently. Please bring your own paper and an apron. We use non-toxic Akua printmaking inks and non-toxic methods. Instructor will provide information about supplies in first class.
The health and safety of participants and staff is our top priority, and we have implemented rigorous, department-wide procedures, which include:
All participants must complete a waiver form at the time of registration, either online or in person.
- Access to our facilities is limited to registered participants and staff, with the exception of those who are onsite for in-person registration.
- Participants must perform daily well checks at home. If you feeling sick (cough, fever, nausea, runny nose, etc.), you must stay home.
- Staff will perform temperature checks on each participant when they arrive at our facilities.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times unless otherwise noted.
- The building will open at 8:45 am for 9 am session, 12:45 pm for 1 pm session and 6:45 pm for 7 pm session.
- Social distancing - staying six feet away from others - must be observed at all times, with an understanding of the challenges and limitations for social distancing with very young children and individuals with disabilities.
Activity Age Category
CAC Painting Studio at Columbus Cultural Arts Center