Run for a reason!
Participate in our 7th Annual Race and Taste 5K to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. 100% of net proceeds will be donated to finding cures and helping children battling cancer and other deadly diseases because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Not only does this race benefit a wonderful cause, it's the perfect pairing for runners and wine lovers alike! Here's your chance to run an exclusive 5K at the largest vineyard in Virginia, Trump Winery. The race will take you through our breathtakingly beautiful, nearly 1,300 acre estate and 227 acres of vines. Then top your morning run off at our exclusive finish line party at the Trump Winery Pavilion where you'll enjoy great entertainment, and our award-winning wines.
Registration is extremely limited with only 200 spots available. Registration will close once sold out and is non-refundable or transferable.
Event details and schedule
Sunday, November 14, 2021
Start/Finish: Trump Winery Barn and Pavilion
Race will be held rain or shine
Registration Fee: $50 if you register by September 30th, $60 after that
The 7th Annual Race and Taste 5K features:
- 5K (3.1 miles) through the Trump Winery Estate and Vineyard
- Course is multi-surface including paved road, gravel, and grass with rolling hills and steep inclines
- Entertainment at the start/finish line
- After party at the finish line including music, wine, and awards
Race participants in the 7th Annual Race and Taste 5K will receive:
- Commemorative race shirt in women’s or men’s cut*
- Race and Taste 5K wine glass
- Personalized bib with tracking chip*
- Gift bag including items from St. Jude, Trump Winery, and our generous sponsors
- Wine tasting (for those 21 and older-don’t forget an ID!) following the race at the Trump Winery Pavilion
- On-course and post-race refreshments
Packet Pick-up will be held at the Trump Winery Barn. Race gift bags will not be mailed to those participants that do not participate in the race. You can pick up your packet on the following dates:
Thursday, November 11th from 4pm-6pm
Friday, November 12th from 9am-11am
Race day! Sunday, November 14th from 8:30-9:30 am
* Participants must sign up by October 1st to guarantee their shirt size and custom race bib.
Do more with your race!
Our goal is to raise as much money for St. Jude as possible, and we need you! We challenge each participant to raise as many funds as possible to help make this a hugely successful event!
Supporters can donate funds to help the runners reach their goal! Use the link below to contribute to the campaign.
To learn more about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, please visit, StJude.org .