Spending time outdoors is easier than you think! This is a one-night workshop (2 PM Saturday-11 AM Sunday) where each family gets a campsite with nearby restrooms, use of a tent, s'mores supplies, and a campfire as well as hiking and fishing.
- Registration required by September 30th at 9 AM (only 1 family member needed for registration; family includes up to 4 people).
- Held at Cedar Hill State Park (1570 W FM1382, Cedar Hill). Participants required to pay Cedar Hill State Park gate fee upon entry.
- Things to bring: bedding, personal items, food and utensils for cooking & eating.
- Tips on camping recipes will be given.
- Takes place rain or shine! No refunds.
- No pets allowed.
Family Camping Trip (All Ages) - SP23 #16779