Start the new year off with a new you!
The 5K Run/Walk for Hope will be held on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Paul Mason Sports Complex.
Take a step in the right direction and begin that healthier lifestyle.
Invite your friends and family, co-workers, and neighbors to improve their lives while supporting an organization who also improves lives through ongoing programs
like Hot Lunch for the homeless, Afterschool Program, Los Angeles de Esperanza, Jobs for Life, Stanfield Free Medical Clinic, MACC wellness clinic, and a community garden .
Want to participate with your school, business or organization? Contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a group discount!
Children ages 16 and under are $10 for the 5K and $5 for the 1K
Prices reflected during checkout
Mail In Registration
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form!
What You Get!
Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
Custom Event Dri-Fit Shirt.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
Age Groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-79, 80 & over.
- Real Time Results and Photos on StartLine Racing's website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Event managed by StartLine Racing. Club SLR discounts do not apply.
Sleep in for Hope
Sleep in and give back to Seeds of Hope without having to go to the event! All sleep in participants will have an event shirt mailed to them!
Event details and schedule
Race Day Information
Stroller and wagon friendly event
Leashed pet friendly
Due to the proximity of the parking lot, there is no bag check for this event.
Packet Pickup Opportunity
Saturday, January 15th starting at 8am at Paul Mason Sports Complex
- January 15 8:00 AM - Race day Registration and Packet Pickup Opens
- January 15 9:00 AM - 5K Run Begins
- January 15 9:10 AM - 1K Fun Run Begins
- January 15 9:45 AM - Awards Ceremony Begins (approx.)