VIRTUAL RUN TIME SUBMISSION
Please follow all of the steps below in order to be included in the results;
- Run or walk a 5K anywhere - even on a treadmill. If you are running/walking outside, please make sure you are following all social distancing rules and follow ALL local, state, and federal mandates! You can run and submit your time anytime between 7/22 and 8/1. No times will be accepted after 8/1
- Take a picture of your time/distance. It can be through Strava, Garmin, Mapmyrun, or even a picture of your watch or treadmill display. As long as we can see your distance / time, you are good!
- Email your proof to firstname.lastname@example.org within the time window posted above. Times submitted outside of this window will not count. Please include your full name in the email. ***VERY IMPORTANT*** In the subject line of your email, please put "Warangel 5K Results Submission" This will help us know which event you are participating in.
We will have results posted by 8/2 on active.com .
- All participants must be temperature screened prior to starting. There will be a temperature screening tent next to race day pickup. If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, you will not be able to participate.
- We will have bottled water on the course and at the finish. There will also be pre-packaged snacks. Please do not hang out in the food/water area.
- Please do not congregate at/near the finish line. Avoid congregating in groups before and after the race
- Our staff will wear masks. Participants are strongly encouraged to wear masks before and after the race.
- We will start the race in smaller groups, socially distanced. Please listen to instructions from the DJ and timers at the start.
- Sanitizer will be available at various areas in the race area.
- Please do not arrive prior to 645am. We strongly encourage you to stay in your vehicles while waiting.
- If you have a fever, chills, sore throat, cough, or any sign of illness or symptom of COVID-19, please do not attend. Contact event director if you have questions.