Small Watercraft Permit #2: Kayak/Canoe/SUP (Full Season)'23Boulder Reservoir 5565 51st St BOULDER, CO 80304 Organized by BOULDER PARKS & RECREATION (w)
About this event
We’ll send your reminder 2 days before this event closes so you don’t miss out.
You will no longer receive email alerts about this activity.
**This permit is for the registration of a second small craft, and can only be purchased after you've completed the transaction for a Small Watercraft Permit #1.
Due to high demand, we will be limiting the number of small watercrafts permits to 2 per person. When you're purchasing your first SWC permit, please select Small Watercraft Permit #1 and complete your transaction. To buy a second permit of the same type, purchase Small Watercraft Permit #2 in a second transaction. You will not be able to purchase Permit #2 of a given type until your account shows an active Permit #1.
- This permit allows the participant to use their watercraft at the Boulder Reservoir from January 1st through December 31st of year of purchase during established business hours when the water is open.
- This full season permit allows the participant to use their watercraft 7 days per week including holidays.
- Small watercraft permits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The cost to purchase a watercraft permit will not be prorated at any time.
- One permit per watercraft is required. (Therefore, if you are purchasing 2 or more small craft permits, you must complete a separate permit purchase transaction and payment for each one)
- Small craft are defined as person-powered watercraft without a motor , such as kayaks, canoes, SUPs, shells, belly boats, rafts, etc.
- This permit does not include admissions , which must be paid via purchase of a facility access pass, use of a punch card or payment of daily access fee at gate upon arrival. Additional information regarding facility entry fees can be found here: https://bouldercolorado.gov/parks-rec/entry-fees-passes-benefits
- All watercraft must be inspected upon entry. No launching of watercraft will be permitted without inspection.
- All permit holders must remain in the no-wake zone during all business hours except for designated wakeless days and times.
- Permits may not be transferred between watercraft owners.
- All watercraft permit and pass holders are subject to suspension and/or revocation for failure to comply with any city of Boulder rules or regulations and Colorado boating statutes and regulations.
- Additional information regarding the Boulder Reservoir can be found here: https://bouldercolorado.gov/parks-rec/boulder-reservoir
NO ENTRY - Small Wtrcraft #1 (Full Season) 2023
or NO ENTRY - Small Wtrcraft #1 (Weekday Season) 2023
NO ENTRY - Small Wtrcraft #2 (Full Season) 2023
February 02 - December 31, 2023
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Age and Gender
Boulder Reservoir5565 51st St BOULDER, CO 80304