We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, November 11, 2020.
BINGO returns to The Watermark! We are looking forward to hosting this popular program again and hope you will join us for some fun. Many things will remain the same with this program, but some things will look a little different for a while. Changes include:
- Participants must register in advance for EACH WEEK that they wish to play during the dates listed above—register for one, two, three...or all six weeks.
- Participants need to choose whether they want to play via Zoom or
in-person at The Watermark.
- Prizes will include useful household items, seasonal décor, gift cards, coupons for free treats at local restaurants and more.
- Min. 4/Max.15 per day | Deadline is Tuesday before game day
- Disposable BINGO cards will be used. Each player will get two cards.
- Participants must furnish their own BINGO chips (plastic chips, pennies, corn, etc.).
- One person will be seated at each table for in-person BINGO, unless from the same household.
- Only water will be allowed, food will not be permitted.
- Max. 50 per day | Deadline is Friday before game day
- Participants will receive an email by noon on Monday before game day with the link to join us for BINGO on Wednesday.
- No computer is necessary, you can use a phone for audio-only access. We are happy to help you learn how to connect this way, call us to find out more.
- Residents can pick-up their BINGO cards at The Watermark or we will deliver. Non-residents must pick up their cards at The Watermark. We can also email them to you if you want to print your own.
Virtually at Zoom