We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
This course# is for the in-person program. If you want the virtual program via Zoom, please see course #353.2316.
NOTE: The Watermark riverside doors will open 10 minutes prior to class time. Just a friendly reminder that a face mask/covering is required.
Bingo returns to The Watermark! We are looking forward to hosting this popular program again and hope you will join us for some fun.
Many things will remain the same with this program, but some things will look a little different for a while. Changes include:
- All participants must register in advance - register for one, two or all weeks in September and October. We will take registration until filled.
- We will use disposable Bingo cards instead of our regular cards. Each player will get two cards.
- Participants will need to furnish their own Bingo chips (plastic chips, pennies, corn, etc.)
- One person will be seated at each table, unless from the same household.
- No food/beverages will be permitted for in-person participants.
- Prizes will include useful household items, seasonal décor, gift cards, coupons for free treats at local restaurants.
The Watermark at The Watermark