Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Glen Abbey Clubhouse Swimming Pool3600 Grey Abbey Dr Alpharetta, GA 30022
is a neighborhood, family-oriented summer recreation team committed to providing a positive, fun, and high quality experience for swimmers ages 4-18. We are focused on continuing to be a team that encourages inclusion and personal development of all swimmers regardless of age or ability. We also strive to promote a balance between athletics, team spirit, and good sportsmanship.
- All children must be able to swim and have general knowledge of the basic swim strokes.
- Children 10 and under must be able to swim one length of the pool without holding onto the side of the pool or the lane ropes by the end of the first two weeks of practice.
- Children 11 and up must be able to swim two lengths of the pool the first day of practice.
- One parent per swimmer’s family must be available to work the equivalent of 5 half meets. This requirement can be filled by working 2 whole and one half meets, 1 whole and 3 half meets, or 5 half meets.
- The Atlanta Swim Association has a Code of Ethics on exhibiting good sportsmanship. All participants, from adult to child, failing to comply with this code will be subject to suspension or dismissal from the team and league without refund.
- All non Glen Abbey residence joining our neighborhood team must live within a 5 mile radius of our neighborhood pool and are required to pay a $25 per family Swim Team HOA Facility Use Fee.