5. Balsamic Vingarette Dressing
Although you've got to watch how much you pour on because it is calorically dense, a light splash of balsamic dressing can spice up any meal. Not only does it have olive oil, which is a great source of healthy fats, but it also has vinegar which helps regulate blood sugar and insulin.
To avoid cheaper brands that mix in canola oil or soy to bring costs down, buy the ingredients and make your own. Here's how to do it:
- Fill 1/3 of your container up with balsamic vinegar
- Fill 1/3 of the container with vinegar (apple cider vinegar works best)
- For the remaining 1/3, fill the container with extra virgin olive oil
- If you really want to go wild, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of real maple syrup
- Finally, add some onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper
- Shake the container to mix all ingredients well
These condiments can support you on your fat-burning journey, and make your daily meals taste even better.
Eat right and perform better. Find a nutrition plan for you.