How to Improve Your Tennis Game
- Tennis Serve For a first serve that wins points, follow these tips on how to make your tennis serve your biggest weapon.
- Tennis Doubles Tips Here are tips on how to develop a doubles partnership that takes you to match point.
- Training Videos From faster serves to mastering the backhand, learn the fundamentals of tennis with these step-by-step video tutorials.
- Tennis Forehand From the proper grip to adding topspin, here are tips on how to hit a tennis forehand with winning spin, depth and precision.
- Tennis Backhand Learn the best tips on turning your one-handed or two-handed backhand into a stroke that produces winners.
- Tennis Strategy Here are tips for developing a winning tennis strategy that will take you to match point.
- How to Play Tennis Learn the essential skills every player must know for developing a solid foundation of the game.
Our Tennis Experts
Nick Bollettieri he has coached 10 players who have reached No. 1 in the world, including Andre Agassi, Boris Becker and Martina Hingis. To learn more, visit IMGAcademies.com.
Suzanna McGee is a Ms. Natural Olympia bodybuilding champion and athletic trainer with a focus on sport conditioning and injury prevention. Visit TennisFitnessLove.com to learn more.
Allen Fox, Ph.D., is a former NCAA champion, Wimbledon quarterfinalist and a three-time member of the U.S. Davis Cup team. He currently lectures on sports psychology and is the author of several books on the mental side of competition.
Improve your game with Oscar Wegner's Modern Tennis Methodology and learn techniques from the best players in the world.
Kirsten Korosec is the tennis editor for Active.com. She grew up playing tennis in Tucson, Arizona, where her family owns and operates a tennis and fitness facility.