Pace calculators are useful for both new runners and expert runners. Whether you’re running your first race, trying to PR, or going on a training run, knowing your pace can help you train and run better.What Can You Calculate with a Pace Calculator?
- Determine how fast your pace should be if you have a certain finish time for a desired distance or race. For example, find out what pace you need to keep to run a 28-minute 5K or a sub-2:00 half marathon.
- Determine what your pace was for your training run around the neighborhood or track. For example, find out how fast your pace was for that 46-minute 5-mile training run.
- Determine the distance you ran. For example, you can calculate the distance you ran by inputting the pace you ran at and the duration of your training run or race.
- Sign up for a running race near you: 5K | 10K | Half Marathon | Marathon | Ultra
- Want to start training? Check out our running guides to improve your form, technique, and find running workouts for runners of all abilities.