Using the clock during practice can help your team learn to attack the basket hard when time is running out.
These two on-the-clock drills simulate game situations to help your team be more effective with the game on the line.
- Put one-and-a-half minutes on the clock
- Set a number of made baskets before time expires
Have players take turn attacking the basket using the following moves:
- Change of direction move at cones, finish on the side of the basket
- In-and-out move at cones, change of direction move at coach
- In-and-out to change of direction, floater over the coach.