AWARE Wildlife Center requests the honor of your participation in our 7th annual Night Owl 5K! We will once again be running, walking, and jogging all across the world - wherever you can find a 5K distance you want to cover - and submitting times and pictures for virtual results. Here are some highlights:
- New shirt design, included for all participaints;
- Medals to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in twenty-two different age/sex groups;
- Ambassador paintings and gift cards for 1st place overall female and male finishers;
- Awards for best costumes;
- Goodie bags included with shirts, delivered to participants' homes after the race;
- and so much more!
Register now - you'll never have more fun saving wild animals in need!
AWARE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations and race proceeds will directly benefit AWARE's mission. AWARE is the only rehabilitation center in Georgia that treats all native wildlife species. AWARE helps up to 2,000 injured or orphaned wild animals each year and educates thousands of children and adults in the greater Atlanta community on ways to preserve, promote, and protect Georgia's wildlife and their natural habitats. Thank you so much for your support!
Event details and schedule
Everyone who registers will get a shirt and goody bag. 66 medal winners will receive medals, and additional prizes will be awarded for things like best costume. The official date for the race is April 10, but you can cover the 5K and submit your time anytime between 4/9 and 4/18. Hope to see you, virtually!