We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, August 5, 2021.
A complete aerobic workout for men and women who love music and movement. Dance in an energetic, fun-filled hour, choregraphed to all styles of music. This class includes flexibility and leg routines, weights, abdominal work and cool down stretch. Wear supportive athletic shoes and bring a mat or blanket for floor work. Hand weights are optional.
Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Programs
Participants Health and Safety Guidelines
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Holiday Sr Back Parking Lot at Holiday Park Senior Center