A vigorous, easy-to-follow, choreographed to strengthen and tone all muscle groups and improve cardiovascular fitness. ACT is designed to allow self-pacing for those who wish to work at low-impact steps.
No access to bathrooms, no shared equipment and keeping 6ft social distancing.
Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Programs
Participants Health and Safety Guidelines
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Total Body Conditioning
Wheaton CRC Parking Garage at Wheaton Community Recreation Center