We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, February 23, 2024.
Let's get messy! Join us as we explore different methods of creating messy masterpieces. During this parent and me class, children have an opportunity to explore and develop sensory, cognitive, and social skills through messy play. Before the main activity, the class begins with circle time – a short warm up engaging in song and dance to help build confidence and social skills in your little one.
It is recommended for children and adults to wear clothes they do not mind getting dirty. All materials are provided.
-This is a parent and me activity. This class requires full attention and participation from the parent/guardian.
-No unregistered siblings allowed in class. There is a 1 to 1 ratio, parent to child.
- If there is a wait list, no shows/no calls will have their spot forfeited after the first week of the program.
-Proof of the child’s age is required no less than seven days prior to the first day of class. Please provide a (Birth Certificate, Medical Card, State ID, or Passport)
*No class on December 22, 29, and January 5.
- Parent participation is required.
- 1 to 1 ratio parent to child.
- These classes require full attention and participation from the parent.
- No unregistered siblings allowed in class.
- If there is a wait list, no shows will have their spot forfeited after the first week of the program.
- Age verification is required on the first day of class. Please bring in an original copy of a birth certificate, medical card, or state ID for proof, the city does not keep the documents.