Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Wayne Art Center-Online413 Maplewood Avenue Wayne, PA 19087
This class is designed for students who have taken Absolute Beginner Watercolor with Deena Ball, or have some prior watercolor experience. The class will be taught through a combination of techniques, including pdf instructional booklets, videos, Zoom critiques, and demos. The goal of the class is to improve the technique of beginning watercolor students and their understanding of basic art principles, so they can start their watercolor journey on solid footing.
You will receive your Zoom access email and further instructions 48 hours prior to class start date.
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Burnt Sienna, 5 ml Tube
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Transparent Yellow, 5 ml Tube
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Permanent Rose, 5 ml Tube
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Cerulean Blue, 5 ml Tube
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - French Ultramarine, 5 ml Tube
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Quinacridone Gold, 5 ml Tube
- Robert Simmons Sapphire Brush - Flat Wash, Short Handle, 1/2''
- Robert Simmons Sapphire Brush - Round, Short Handle, Size 8
- Robert Simmons Sapphire Brush - Round, Short Handle, Size 1
- Gatorfoam Gatorfoam Board - 16'' x 23'' x 1/2'', White
- Artist Tape - 3/4'' x 60 yds, White
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Cobalt Blue, 5 ml Tube
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor - Indigo, 5 ml Tube
- Arches Natural White Watercolor Paper - Cold Press, 22" x 30", 5 Sheet Pack
To visit this list, please go tohttps://www.dickblick.com/lists/blicku/3D878TLHBIOEK/items/
Video Instructions for Zoom Classroom Registration: CLICK HEREGuidelines for Video Communication
By clicking the 'Add to Cart' button, your are agreeing to our Video Conferencing Guidelines.
1. Remember that any audio/video communication may involve two-way camera and audio usage. This means that the instructor will need to see students’ work and speak with them about it, and may also be able to see and hear what is occurring in the student’s home.2. Do not make audio or video recordings of lessons. Without the permission of the instructor, Wayne Art Center and other lesson participants, this may be illegal.3. Do not provide access to the lesson to anyone other than the registered participant.4. Maintain the confidentiality of other students if you or your child are participating in a group lesson. All individuals participating may be able to see and hear what is occurring in your home, including what everyone is wearing, just as you may see and hear what is occurring in their home.5. If that makes you uncomfortable, you are encouraged to set the video conference up so that only the student is visible, sitting in front of a wall.
6. Wayne Art Center reserves the right to make audio and video recordings of all lessons. Any such recordings will be the sole property of Wayne Art Center, and may be retained, used, or disposed of in its discretion, subject to applicable laws.
Deena S. Ball