Woodland Trail Series 2023
- Thursday June 29th, 2023 6:30 pm
JULY RACE RESCHEDULED TO Thursday August 10th, 2023 6:30 pm
- Thursday August 31, 2023 6:00pm (earlier start)
Well-marked courses through single/double track trails and gravel roads. Each race will offer a different course to experience all West Hill has to offer. Join us for our 25th year!
There will be no Day-Of-Registration. Each race will be limited to 125 runners. Parking is limited, please arrive early to get to the designated parking area. The gate access to the start area will close approximately at 5:30pm. Limited parking is available at the Dam entrance, but it's a 3/4 mile warmup run to the start line.
- June - 5.5 miles Water station @ the end of Lima Description
- July - 4.6 miles Water station @ the start of Delta Description
- August - 3.2 miles Water station between Bravo & Charlie & BBQ after the race Description
Preview Runs for Each Course:
• June 19th and 25th - meet at the entrance of West Hill Dam (Hartford Ave) 9am.
• July TBD - meet at the entrance of West Hill Dam (Hartford Ave)
• August TBD - meet at the entrance of West Hill Dam (Hartford Ave)
- Bibs can be picked up on the day of each race near the start line (beach area) before the race starts.
A portion of each race fee will be donated to the Uxbridge Food Pantry.
- Different course each month. June is ~ 5.6mi, July ~4mi, August ~3mi (+/-) well-marked course through single/double track trails and gravel roads. Each race (June, July and August) will offer a different course to experience all West Hill has to offer. Join us for our 25th year! The August race may be shorter (3-4 miles) so we have more time for the BBQ. See TVFR Website for course maps.
- For the 3rd year, the Woodland Trail Series will have a kids dash for the August Race.
- We will be offering a FREE “Kid’s Dash”. Dash is the key word here as the kid’s dash will be approximately a 50 yard run across the beach area. The race is really recommended for the younger kids. While kids over 10 are welcome to participate it’s really for the little ones.
- The Kid’s Dash will take place right before we start the August race around 6pm. Please register so we have a count of the kids so we can have some of the traditional Woodland Awards for them.
Directions to the Registration Area: West Hill Dam
- Attendees / Drivers will be entering thru the West Hill Dam entrance and directed to drive towards the West Hill Park to get to the registration area. Due to parking restrictions at West Hill Park, the races will be limited to 125 runners. PLEASE CAR POOL IF POSSIBLE! THANKS!
- Race will be cancelled only in event of lightning and/or other severe weather…not if it is merely raining. Decisions are made in cooperation and advisement of the Park Rangers.
AWARDS and other stuff:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Overall M/F, top 3 M/F for each age group, Series M/F leader 2nd & 3rd place awarded following August race.
- BBQ after August race.
- Sheltered registration, indoor restrooms, awards & refreshments.
- West Hill Dam prohibits alcoholic beverages in the park.
Event details and schedule
- LOCATION / TIMES:
- Participant cars will be entering thru West Hill Dam and directed to drive towards the parking area at West Hill Park and the registration tables.
- Start Time: 6:30PM for June & July, 6:00pm for August
- Entrance is located at 518 E. Hartford Ave, Uxbridge, MA 01569
- West Hill Dam prohibits alcoholic beverages in the park
See TVFR website for course records, links to past results, recent information updates.
Results posted on https://resultscui.active.com/ following the race.
Sorry - No Refunds
Like us on FACEBOOK