Date: Sunday November 13, 2022
Start Time: 1/2 Marathon 9:00 AM, 10.5K 9:15AM
Registration categories are for either the 21k (half marathon / 2 laps) or 10.5k trail run through single track and forest roads in Upton State Forest in Upton, MA. Course file https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/16574193
(*note: the 2nd lap for Half Marathon must start by 10:30, or 90 minutes after the start of the race)
Post race ‘ambiance’ includes fire pits and some warm food from a local establishment!.
AID STATIONS: 2 on course at the Dean Pond turn and at the Park Rd/Loop Rd intersection (approximately every 3 miles). Each lap (2x for 1/2 marathon) is approximately 6.5 miles and about 720 ft elevation gain.
Awards: Prizes from Wicked Good Cookies - No Duplicates
- Top Male & Female overall will be awarded trophies
- Age Group Awards for top 3 in both male and female:
19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
- Chi Running / TVFR Face Buff s to all pre-registrations prior to 10/3/21 .
- Parking: Ample parking
- Refreshments & Snacks:
- Results to be posted at https://resultscui.active.com/ following the race,
Event details and schedule
- $20 for 1/2 Marathon or 10.5K Pre-Registration.
- Post registration increases to $25
Starting Time s :
Registration begins at 7:45am –Start at 9:00AM – Awards at 11:30 AM