Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Raintree Golf & Event Center4350 Mayfair Rd Uniontown, OH 44685
A Family Event with a 5K RUN/WALK and 1 MILE Fun Walk /Run - Race Proceeds go to First Tee of Akron
Part of the Green Great Eight Race Series
5K and 1 Mile Start at 7:30 am, 5K starts on the 17th Fairway and 1 Mile Starts on the 15th Fairway. Both Finish on the 15th Fairway
Finish / Award will be on the 15th Fairway
Early Packet Pick up- Wednesday July 3rd at Raintree 5-7PM.
Race Day Packet Pick up and Late Registration - Thursday July 4th - Raintree Golf and Event Center, 4350 Mayfair Rd
Uniontown, OH 44685 from 6:30 - 7:30 AM
The 5k run starts and finishes on the beautiful fairways.
BELLA + CANVAS UNISEX TRIBLEND SHORT SLEEVE TEE to 1st 300 registered. You will love this shirt!
5- Golf Passes - Include 18 holes of Golf and a Cart - From Raintree Golf and Event Center
Free Pair of Shoes -From Ritchies Sporting Goods
Awards to top 25 overall Male and Female Finishers
Podium for individual photos
Fast Fairways, Gorgeous Golf Cart Paths and Friendly Neighborhood Streets
Event details and schedule
For your safety:
1. Early Packet Pick- up: Athletes are encouraged to pick up packets on July 3rd.
If you have picked up your packet, please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior start time on July 4th. Please stay in your car, until you are ready to warm up.
2. Day of Packet Pick -up: Held at outside Pavilion at Raintree. Please maintain social distancing. Come early to pick up packet and return to your car.
3. Warm-up routines are to be done independently (or 6 feet from others assuring social distancing)
4. Start Corral: Line up by bib number, Faster Runners will start up front– We will abide by the 6 feet social distancing rules. We have a very wide starting line. 15 runners wide per line, and up to 20 rows.
5. On Course race procedures: Athletes are to run 6 feet from one another and are encouraged to use 6 feet aside when passing. Please refrain from running side-by-side unless 6 feet apart.
*There will be NO on-course water stop.
*This race is "self-supported" in which the athlete is to provide their own on-course fluids.
6. Finish: Athletes will be asked to move quickly thru the finish line area staying spaced 6 feet apart.
7. Post-race: In efforts to comply with guidelines, we will offer only bottles of water, there will be no post-race food. Please don’t forget to stop by the podium for a photo.
8. Results: Top 25 male and 25 females will be awarded their prize at the finish line. Results will be posted online.