Arizona runners don't stop running as the temperatures rise -
we just get started a little earlier!
Join us as we continue the 3rd Annual Arizona Sunrise Series
with our second leg at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park!
This event features a 5K distance and is limited to 400 participants.
To register for the entire series please visit our series website here.
Event details and schedule
The 2021 Arizona Sunrise Series serves as a fundraiser for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona.Our Mission
The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona responds to the root causes of hunger and seeks to restore dignity, health, opportunity and hope to people living in poverty. Our mission is to change lives in the communities we serve by feeding the hungry today, and building a healthy, hunger-free tomorrow.
2021 Sunrise Series Events
Why run in just one event when you can save so much by registering for the whole Series! (6 total events)
And don't forget - this is a StartLine Racing Series which means big prizes!!
Get points for every event you complete, with extra points being awarded based on your age group and overall finish. At the end of the series the top 100 point earns, plus all participants that complete at least 4 of the 6 series events, will be entered into our Arizona Sunrise Series Prize Drawing.
All participants that complete at least 4 of the 6 series events, will be entered into our Arizona Sunrise Series Prize Drawing.
Along with great prizes from StartLine and our sponsors, three people will walk away with a $500 gift card (which we suggest you use to get out of the Arizona heat!!)
Check out the full Arizona Sunrise Series Rules and Regulations here.
Register for the entire series here.
Other Series Events:
- May 29th - Rillito Park
- June 26th - Steam Pump Ranch
- July 10th - Marana Heritage Conservancy
- July 24th - Reid Park
- August 7th - Brandi Fenton Memorial Park
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- Water coolers will be back out at all water stations. Bottled water will only be available at the finish line.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- Social distancing will be required in the event area
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make all checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Virtual Run Registration
Of course we want you to participate in the Arizona Sunrise Series locally but we understand things come up. So, if you can't join us at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park and still want to run, get the medal and a shirt then you still can! Here is your chance to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all items will ship following the first event on June 12th. Because this is part of a series you will receive the main medal plus the attachment for this event only. You will not receive all 6 attachments. If you wish to register for the Virtual Series please visit us here. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Get!
- Custom Series Medal
- Custom Medal Add-on for each Series Race You Complete
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Racerback Tank Top, Sleeveless Shirt or Short Sleeve Shirt.
- Extra Water Stations Along the Course
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Day Information
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 5:30am at Crossroads at Silverbell (map).
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
- Cost of registration on race day will be $40
Please note that your shirt size is not guaranteed for those who register on race day
- We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
- No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
- Walkers are welcome!
- Leashed pet friendly!
NEW FOR 2021!
Due to an overwhelming request from our 2019 and 2020 participants we are making some changes to how we start our 2021 series. Participants will have 2 options to start the race:
- First, Registration/Check-In will open at 5:30am. From 5:30-6:15am there will be an open start line. Meaning you can start whenever you would like during that time frame.
- Second, we will have a traditional mass start at 6:30am. There will be no option to start after 6:30am.
You do not need to inform us of which option you are choosing. These options are meant to give you more flexibility of choosing when you start.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Course Map - 5K
Packet Pickup Opportunities
Friday, June 11, 2021 from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports in Oro Valley (map)
Fleet Feet is located at 7607 N Oracle Road in the Oracle Crossings Shopping Center.
Saturday, June 12, 2021 at Crossroads at Silverbell (race location) beginning at 5:30am
- June 11 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Sports in Oro Valley from 3-6pm
- June 12 5:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- June 12 5:30 AM - Open Start Line Begins
- June 12 6:15 AM - Open Start Line Ends
- June 12 6:30 AM - 5K Mass Start Begins
- June 12 7:30 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)