Welcome to the Lancer 5000. A first of its kind race of 5000 meter heats held on the Salpointe track. Provide your estimated finishing time and choose which heat you would like to run in. Lace up those shoes and let's hit the track! This will be twighlight night race run under the lights. Proceeds will benefit the Salpointe Cross-Country and Track & Field teams.
When registering, please select which heat you would like to run in, and we will seed you accordingly. Please show up one hour before your event start to pick up your bib, shoe chip, and swag.
Masks must be worn at all times EXCEPT while you are running/competing. Please maintain social distance as much as possible while not on the track.
- Runners will show up 1 hour before their scheduled race in order to help with social distance.
- Masks required for everyone except for those running in the race.
- A designated packet pickup area will be available on site the day of the race. This will be spaced from other areas to help with social distance.
- Runners will be told to cool down, and leave as soon as possible following their event completion.
- Bottled water and sealed granola bars will be supplied as food for the runners. Volunteers will wear gloves to hand out the items.
Email email@example.com for more details, or call Joe at 520-237-0309.
This is NOT an event hosted by the Salpointe Catholic school. This is produced by G+J Race Timing.
Thank you to our event sponsors: Salpointe Catholic High School, the Running Shop, Roadrunner Race Timing
Event details and schedule
Event date: May 29, 2021
Bib pickup/shoe chip pickup: 4:30pm
1st heat start (30:00 minute projected finish time): 5:30pm
2nd heat start (25:00 minutes projected finish time): 6:00pm*
3rd heat start (20:00 minutes projected finish time): 6:30pm*
4th heat start (20:00 minutes projected finish time): 7:00pm*
*race starts are subject to change based on previous heats
Swag: Lancer 5000 headbands, and overall/raffle prizes from the Running Shop