Help Us Burn Off Our Leftovers While We Burn Off Yours!!
Our lowest priced run of the year, it is all about having fun and celebrating. All participants will receive an event shirt and finisher's medal from a previous StartLine event. Already have that one? Half the fun is trading after the race!
Our ENTIRE inventory of race shirts will also be on clearance for $5!! We have long sleeve, short sleeve and a variety of styles of tanks all for only $5 each!
Can't make the race but would love a grab bag of a random shirt and medal? Then register for our virtual option! After the completion of the race we will mail you a shirt and a medal from one of our events. Please keep in mind that there will be no returns or trading for the virtual run. Virtual packets will be mailed out after the completion of the event on November 28th.
Proceeds from this event benefit St. Mary's Food Bank.
With your support, we offer an array of programs designed to relieve hunger. Here are some of the many ways we assist the communities of Arizona.
St. Mary’s distributes food to nearly 500 nonprofits partners in 13 Arizona counties. These agencies include food pantries, dining halls, homeless shelters, and more.
Children's Feeding Programs
One in three children in Arizona lives in poverty and is at risk of going to bed hungry tonight. Arizona ranks 47th out of 50 states in the number of children who may not know where their next meal is coming from. Our vision is to see that no child goes to bed hungry, so they can live healthy and productive lives. In response to these needs, St. Mary’s Food Bank operates programs that fight child hunger, including Kids Cafe® and the Backpack Program.
The Community Kitchen is a life skills and food service training program for those with barriers to employment. Students gain the skills to get jobs offering livable wages, benefits, and opportunities for advancement through hands-on food service training as well as classroom studies.
Event details and schedule
Don't forget to bring a nonperishable food item with you to the race. Every participant will receive a $5 off coupon towards a future StartLine Racing event! Items will be donated to the local St. Mary's Food Bank.
What You Get!
- Previous Event Medal
- Previous Event Dri-Fit Tech Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race day participants only)
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing
- Nov 27 03:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up (Road Runner Sports in Tempe)
- Nov 28 07:30 AM - Staggered Start Begins
This event is limited to 400 participants.
Due to COVID-19 there will be changes in place to keep everyone safe.
- There will be staggered starts with assigned start times. Participants will not be allowed in the event area until their assigned start time. Time slots will start at 7:30am and go every 10 minutes until 9am. There will be a max of 40 people allowed to sign up for each time slot.
- There will be no water or Gatorade coolers out on the course or in the event area. We will only supply bottled water on the course. The event area will have bottled water and pre-packaged food.
- All StartLine staff will have masks and gloves
- Participants will be required to wear a mask in the event area but not out on the course.
- There will be no awards ceremony. Age group awards will be mailed out following the race.
If, for some reason, we are forced to cancel this event, all registered participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer to 2021 event
- Transfer to virtual event
- Transfer to another StartLine Racing owned event.
- Full Refund
If you have any questions in regards to this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org