The 30th Annual CoxHealth Virtual Medical Mile and 5K Run/Walk takes place at your convenience and at your location of choice! Support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ children in this time of need by walking or running a 5k or mile during the dates of June 5th-20th. Race entries will receive a 30th Annual Medical Mile/5k t-shirt and finisher medal.
CoxHealth Medical Mile and 5K Run/Walk is one of Ozark’s top charity races. 100% of proceeds go to Children’s Miracle Network and support local families right here in the Ozarks.
Thank you to our 2021 Hero Race Presenters and Sponsors:
• Presenting Sponsor- Multipli Credit Union/Telcomm Credit Union/ AGCU/Volt Credit Union
• Race Sponsor- American National Insurance
Event details and schedule
To secure your 30th Annual MedMile t-shirt and finisher medal, registration deadline will be June 6, 2021 at midnight. Registration will still be available after June 6th but no shirt/medal will be available.
• $30 covers all ages for one or both distances. Choice of distance will be available in sign-up process.
• NEW: CoxHealth employees have the option to payroll deduct their entry fee on active.com. Have your employee number ready!
Race Packet Pick Up:
• Teams of 10 or more will be delivered to team captain to CoxHealth departments as well as local businesses.
• Packet Pick Up days will be announced in May through email.
CoxHealth Employee Race Perks:
• 25 Wellness Points
• Payroll deduction option
• Star Ladder Points upon completion (firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
• Be a captain or a part of your departments team challenge!
Medical Mile and 5K has many teams participate to help raise money for the cause. Create a team at work, school, or with family! There are no limits to the size or location of your team and you are able to run with your teammates or on your own! If you are interested in being a team captain, email Amanda at Amanda.Cole-Shone@coxhealth.com to register your team name and to receive detailed instructions for your team members. The team with the largest number of entries will win a special prize!
Those choosing to enter their time will be “placed”, by age/gender group, by sending your time to email@example.com . These times will be self-reported; from your own timing device or app. Placings will be posted on OzarkRacingSystems.com.
Awards for 1st and 2nd place age group winner will receive a prize.
• Age Divisions for Mile: 0-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
• Age Divisions for 5K: 0-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70