This class has been cancelled.
An incredible adventure awaits as we introduce young movers to the magical land of ballet and creative dance! Our mini-dancers will let off some serious steam as they they learn the dance basics of arm and leg positions as well as movements such as tendu, pllié, relevé, and passé through the use of games and songs. Get ready to twirl, leap, and jump like a graceful fairy or a daring superhero. It's going to be a dance-tastic journey filled with laughter, joy, and fabulous moves! Let's dance our hearts out together!
• Pink footed tights (usually recommended for females)
• OR black footed tights (usually recommended for males)
• Light pink, light blue or light purple leotard (usually recommended for females)
• OR solid light or white t-shirt (usually recommended for males)
• Sheer light-colored skirt permitted
• Ballet slippers
• NO street shoes on the marley floor
• Hair pulled back (long hair in a bun)
• No excessive jewelry
Dance Studio 2 at The Hochstein School