We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, October 27, 2023.
First time skaters will learn ice safety, how to stand, balance, fall, march forward while learning to gain speed using inside edges, stationary snowplow stopping, backwards marching, and be introduced to forward sculling!
Skate and helmets included in program fee.
Unsure this is the correct level, drop in assessments offered during public skates. For further assessment information contact email@example.com.
- Arrive approx. 20 min prior to class to acquire and put on equipment
- Gloves and waterproof pants
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
Skate - Child Level 1
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre