Join us for the 8th Annual Wicked Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Spooky Sprint!
This event is fun for the whole family and we guarantee a wicked good time!
Bring the whole family out for a wicked good time!
All kids registered for the Spooky Sprint will receive a trick or treat bag at check in and will be able to trick or treat along the course from our volunteers!
COSTUMES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!
This event is is limited to 700 participants!
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Wicked Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and the shirt then you still can! Here is your way to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time. Please note that all items will be shipped following the event on October 29th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
What You Get!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the half marathon, 10K, and 5K (Race Day Participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Water Station and Course Support Information
Water will be located at miles 1.5, 3, 4, 5.57, 7.39, 8.42, 9.55, and 11.33.
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 4.44, 7.39, and 9.55.
- The cut-off time for the Half Marathon will be 4 hours.
Race Day Information
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day.
Prices on race will be:
Half Marathon - $90
10K - $60
5K - $50
Spooky Sprint - $25
Stroller friendly event. Strollers and Walkers MUST start at the back of the pack.
Leashed pet friendly event
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
The Spooky Sprint will be an untimed half mile kids run. All kids who register will receive a trick or treat bag at check in and will be able to trick or treat along the course from our volunteers. Tricks and treats are handed out by volunteers so that everyone will come away with equal amount of goodies. Parents who only want to accompany their children on the course do not need to register. Costumes are highly encouraged! All Spooky Sprint participants will receive a custom event finisher's medal and event dri-fit shirt.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds for due to weather.
Event is limited to 700 participants.
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Saturday, October 28th from 2-5pm at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix
Road Runner Sports is located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85054 (map)
On race day starting at 6am at Rio Vista Park (race site)
- October 28 2:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix from 2-5pm
- October 29 6:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- October 29 7:00 AM - Half Marathon Begins
- October 29 7:30 AM - Spooky Kids Sprint
- October 29 7:50 AM - 10K Begins
- October 29 8:00 AM - 5K Begins
- October 29 9:30 AM - Awards Ceremony Begins (approx.)