Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Parker Recreation Center17301 E Lincoln Ave. Parker, CO 80134
This class is a year-round practice open to all experienced swimmers (fitness, triathlete, competitive and non-competitive) wanting to improve overall fitness and swimming technique. Practice is led by a Level 1,2 USMS certified coach. All participants must be able to swim 300 yards with proper technique and breathing; this is not an instructional course.
**Practice at H2O'Brien pool July 28 and 31 from 6-7a.m.**
There is no open swim at this time.
Swimmers should come ready to swim and should rinse off on deck prior to entering the water.
Please remain in your registered area for the duration of your activity, access to other parts of the facility are not permitted
Child care will not be available during this phase of reopening.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Specific information about this division's Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Aquatics.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
- Bring only what you need and can keep close to you. No lockers or showers will be available, other than the deck showers for rinsing off. Changing areas and restrooms are available.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains. Bottle fillers may not be available.
- Participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible. Masks are not required during physical activity or in the pool. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
PRC - Pool Lane 6 at Parker Recreation Center
PRC - Pool Lane 5 at Parker Recreation Center
PRC - Pool Lane 3 at Parker Recreation Center
PRC - Pool Lane 4 at Parker Recreation Center