Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Parker Fieldhouse18700 E Plaza Dr Parker, CO 80134
This activity is closed to further registration.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Volleyball leagues are played 6 v 6 with coed-specific rules.
- All players must be 18 when the league starts.
Adult Volleyball Rule Highlights: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultVolleyball
- Two female players are required to play at all times. If multiple contacts of the ball are made by a team, one contact must be by a female player.
- Three games are played in every match.
Yellow Court - "Recreational" Division: The league is comprised of leisure teams with less experienced and inexperienced players. Teams participate for fun and enjoyment, and are not too concerned with winning.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules: will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Skip Dates: none
The following measures have been added for participant and staff safety.
- 6 feet Physical Distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID Symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions and between users.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- Spectators may not stay for the duration of camp. One (1) spectator may stay to see the session started and may arrive 10 minutes prior to the end time for pick up. Spectators must remain spaced by 6 feet at all times and must wear a mask.
- Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible. Masks are not required during moderate to heavy physical exertion, provided physical distancing is being practiced. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
- Class capacity is limited to 10 participants per group. Groups will not be mixed. (INDOOR)
- Class capacity is limited to 25 participants per group. Groups will not be mixed. (OUTDOOR)
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
Free agent registration allows individuals to register to play and be placed on teams with other free agents. Full teams will be formed and a team captain will be chosen from rostered players.
Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- MASKS: Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible. Masks are not required during moderate to heavy physical exertion, provided physical distancing is being practiced.
- TBD but spectators are discouraged for adults leagues.