Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Men’s League Indoor Soccer is played 6 v 6 (5 players, 1 goalie).
- All players must be 18 when they start playing.
- No goal scoring caps.
- All players must wear shin guards.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment, as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports .
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- Team captains have the option of registering with a non-refundable $100 deposit or paying the league fee in full. If the $100 deposit option is chosen, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the deposit one day after the team’s first game.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: 2/12
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse