Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies. This Activity selection allows Free Agents to form a team to be entered in our Men's "A/B" Intermediate League.
- Inline Hockey leagues are played 5 v 5 with (4) skaters and a goalie or (5) skaters.
- All players must be 18 when the league starts.
Adult Inline Hockey Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultInlineHockey
- Goal Limit: 5 goal limit per player. Players who have reached their 5 goal limit ARE eligible to participate in the shoot-out.
- A goalie may be Borrowed at any point in the season including tournament play.
- **The Borrowed Goalie must have participated in one regular season game in order to be eligible.
Monday "A/B" Intermediate Division: The league is comprised of recreational teams with players of intermediate to advanced experience. Teams participate for competition, fun and to stay active but understand that winning isn't the entire purpose of the game.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Skip Dates: None
Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
FH - Rink (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse