PARPC GIRLS 3rd THROUGH 8TH GRADE BASKETBALL CAMP
with Coach Jeremias Garcia
( AAU Coach and Trainer, PIAA Official, and Certified Personal Trainer )
CAMP offers top coaching in the area with skill DEVELOPMENT, SPEED AND AGILITY, 3V3, 5V5, AWARDS, skill evaluation and improvement plan offered upon request, AND MUCH MORE!
Event details and schedule
Dates : August 15, 16, 17, & 18 (Sunday through Wednesday)
Times : 3rd & 4th Graders play 5:30pm to 6:45pm
5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th Graders play 7pm-8:15pm (rising grades fall of 2021)
Place: @ Pine Street Elementary Gym
FEE: $70 per athlete ($80 nonPASD)
Parents To-Do before every practice and game:
- Please check your child for a fever and they cannot participate if It’s over 100.4 degrees. The CDC considers any temperature over 100.4 a fever.
- Parents please use the PARPC document “Health Screening Checklist” and text/ screen shot COACH before every event to confirm your child does not have shortness of breath, a cough, chills, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, any recent vomit or diarrhea, etc. The answer must be no to every question to ensure the safety of all players.
- Session drop offs– No spectators allowed at sessions. Arrive no earlier than five minutes before practice time for drop offs and do not enter inside the school at any time. Be prompt for pick up and wait outside or in the parking lot while maintaining a social distance and wear a mask at all times.
- No spectators allowed at any practice/game sessions. This is due to COVID19 indoor restrictions.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands before and after session.
- Be sure your coach has your best cell phone number in case they need to reach out to you during practice.
- Remind your player to promote healthy hygiene such as using hand sanitizer, cover coughs with your elbow, avoid high fives, fist bumps, and no spitting.
- If you can bring your own basketball this year, we encourage you to do so, along with your own water bottle both labeled with your player’s name. Players are encouraged to keep personal property a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- If your athlete and/or immediate family members contract Covid-19 please alert your coach and the PARPC office immediately so we can alert others (all done with privacy and no names mentioned) who may have been exposed. Please refer to your Health Care professional for instructions for quarantine and returning back to sports.
- Disinfect your student’s personal equipment after each session.
Masks - All program participants should wear a mask at all times to include during the sessions, and in the parking lot entering and exiting practice. Please be prepa red with extra face coverings