We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
A fun, energetic and lively workout that combines chair and standing exercises. Upbeat music will keep you motivated during this light cardio and exercise class. Class is for individuals 55 years and older.
Registration is required to attend. This is an outdoor class held on the Legacy Commons Patio. Bring your own water bottle. All participants, volunteers, and staff must wear facial coverings and remain 6 feet apart.
Legacy Commons for Active Seniors is located at 930 East Avenue Q-9, Palmdale, CA 93550 661/267-5904
What to expect when participating in Legacy Commons activities:
- All activities will meet outdoors in designated areas, e.g. Legacy Commons Patio.
- Rain or inclement weather may result in class cancellation.
- Wear comfortable, free moving clothing and shoes. Dress appropriately based on the weather.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Do not share exercise equipment.
- All participants, volunteers, and staff must wear facial coverings and remain 6 feet apart.
- Adhere to any and all social distancing State and County orders currently in place and specific procedures outlined at the beginning of the class.
- While the Legacy Commons facility remains closed, access to restrooms will be available only during the class meetings. Complying with social distancing orders and face coverings is required to in all facility areas.
- Participants may arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class begins. At the end of the class, all participants are asked to exit the facility areas promptly to allow staff time to disinfect prior to the next class.
Legacy Commons Covered Outdoor Patio