We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
This program focuses on passing, catching, shooting, scooping and the rules of play.
Participants need to bring a helmet (lacrosse or bike helmet) ,a mouth guard and goggles.
Sticks will be available for use.
No competition or scrimmaging will take place.
Participants MUST bring their own goggles, mouth guard and helmet
Sticks available for use to those who do not have them.Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.
Activity Center at Brush Mountain Park- Gym 1