We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, August 6, 2021.
The YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles has been serving families for the past 140 years. Together, we’ve seen our share of challenges, and the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be one we’re facing together.
We continue to work with federal, state and local officials as well as our partners at the Department of Public Health, the American Camp Association and the State of California Community Care Licensing Division on proactive measures to ensure a safe environment for all. These include, but are not limited to:
• Daily temperature checks for all children and staff • Physical Distancing • Frequent Hand-Washing • Enhanced sanitizing practices • Face coverings worn by all • Stable groups and cohorts • Limited to zero interactions with other groups and cohorts
While our summer programs may look different this year, the fun, educational and energetic experience you’ve come to expect from our Y programs will remain the same.
By registering for this program, the parent, guardian or authorized representative of the enrolled child/children confirms that they have read, understood and agreed to all the policies and procedures for enrollment in this YMCA program. In addition, the parent, guardian or authorized representative confirms that they have read, understood and agreed to the most recent edition of the YMCA Handbook for this program, available below and for download at www.ymcaLA.org/childcare.
Changes & Cancellations: For this program: A written request is required for all program changes, cancellations and refund requests. Without proper written request, the change, cancellation or refund request will be denied. For School Break Programs, such as a day camp, the deadline to submit a written request for a cancellation, change or refund is the Monday prior to the start of each School Break Program weekly session . YMCA School Break Programs are charged based on the weekly sessions that the parent, guardian or authorized individual selected at the time of online enrollment and it is therefore their responsibility to ensure that any request for cancellations, changes or refunds is submitted by the deadline.
Written Request: All written requests must be submitted to ChildCareAccounting@ymcaLA.org. A written request to the YMCA Director of the program is not sufficient, as it is not the YMCA Director of the program’s responsibility to submit a written request on behalf of a parent, guardian or authorized representative. Physical forms are no longer provided. Any outstanding balances will be due at the time of cancellation. The parent, guardian or authorized representative is liable for any program fees that the YMCA may incur in its effort to collect any remaining balances.
- NVY Expo Week 1 - All Star Soccer & Color the World
- NVY Expo Week 2 - Summer X-Games & Space Exploration
- NVY Expo Week 3 - Go-fo-the-Green Golfing & HGYMCA Home Ec
- NVY Expo Week 4 - Martial Arts & Architects and Engineers
- NVY Expo Week 5 - Summer Olympics & Where Wild Things Are
- NVY Expo Week 6 - LA King's Hockey & Sculpting and Weaving
- NVY Expo Week 7 - Ultimate Athletes & Carnival Creations