The Rocket Blast-Off is the primary fundraiser of the Neenah Boys’ Track Booster Club. Our organization is committed to the preservation and growth of the seventh through twelfth grade boys track program within the Neenah Joint School District.
This year we are again proud to again be supporting the Neenah High School Runner’s High program. The overall goal of Runner’s High is to help young people cease and control harmful behaviors and turn their energy into something positive. As part of the program, runners train for and complete a half marathon.
Booster clubs supplement important extracurricular activities as our public schools strive to maintain strong academic and extracurricular programming with tight fiscal constraints. Your contribution helps offset costs for upgrades to the track and field facilities, coaching staff, equipment, uniforms and warm-ups, and other expenses not covered by the district.
This race takes place on the campus of Neenah High School and the adjacent Memorial Park. Refreshments are provided after the race.
Event details and schedule
9:00-9:30 Registraton--Neenah High School Door 4
9:00-9:45 Preregistered Check in
10:00 AM--Event begins
- All runners/walkers registered by 2/22/22 guaranteed an event t-shirt
- Medal awards to the top 3 male and top 3 female finishers in each of four age group categories
- Course begins and ends at Neenah High School and is run entirely within the Neenah High School Campus and Memorial Park.
- Electronic timing of all participants on measured 5K course
- Free refreshments for participants in the Neenah High School cafeteria after the race
- Registration available on the day of the event, however there is no guarantee of a t-shirt.