Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Senior Activity Center1500 Jefferson St Napa, CA 94559
The last day for Internet Registration was Sep 1, 2020 12:30 PM.
Gentle Yoga provides a safe, effective, compassionate, non-competitive environment that is welcoming to all. Our class is appropriate for those who want a softer, nurturing, slow-paced, well supported and relaxing practice. The approach includes carefully orchestrated movements, controlled pressure and well measured stretches, including range of motion exercises. A gentle Yin yoga style class which encourages a highly individualized approach to practice with on-going encouragement to make moment-to-moment adjustments. The postures in this class will increase flexibility while improving posture, balance and agility. Excellent for beginners. Class will practice 6 feet of social distancing, be limited to 6 participants and held on the outdoor patio beneath the redwood grove with the creek behind us. You must bring your own yoga mat and other supplies needed. We will move to another safe and covered environment if is raining.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and staff:
- Daily temperature checks. Upon check-in if staff or participants have a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will be sent home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Staff and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
- Class will be held outside on patio and individuals will stand with a minimum of 6 feet between mats.
- Adults with underlying health issues or concerns are encouraged not to participate at this time and should remain home during the COVID19 pandemic period.
- Each participant will provide their own equipment that will not be shared.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Staff will wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- Participants are encouraged to wear a cloth face mask at all times, unless doing so would medically compromise participant.
Senior Center- Patio South at Senior Activity Center
meets at Senior Center Oak on Sep 15, 2020
meets at Senior Center Oak on Sep 18, 2020