17th Annual Historic Riverfront 5K Run/Walk will take you through historic Northeast Minneapolis, along the Mississippi River and over the Stone Arch Bridge. This is perfect time of year to see the fall colors and the beauty of the tree canopy, river, and cityscape. Race starts/ends at Boom Island Park (700 Sibley Street NE)
Let Kramarczuk's treat you to their famous brats and enjoy some snacks at the finish line.
Whether you participate as a timed chip runner or take a casual walk with your dog or baby stroller, this is a route that everyone enjoys.
Proceeds benefit neighborhood parks and activities in the St Anthony West Neighborhood, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Minneapolis, which includes the beautiful Boom Island, BF Nelson, and Dickman parks. Learn more at stawno.org
Event details and schedule
- Start/End at Boom Island - 700 Sibley St. NE, Minneapolis
- Start time at 9am, Saturday, Oct 9th (check-in starts at 7:30am)
- Early check-in available on Friday, Oct 8th, 4-6pm at Mill City Running
- Historic Riverfront 5k Stocking Cap included in registration
- Prizes for top winners in male/female, 65+, and 18 and under and drawings for all participants
- Enjoy Kramarczuk's brats hot off the grill at the end of the race
- Chip timed for accuracy and running enjoyment
- Limited parking in parking lot w/in Boom Island, additional parking available on side streets.
Early Bird ends Aug 31st - $25
Standard - September 1 - Oct 5th - $30
Race Day (Oct 9th) Registration - $40