Join us for a spooktacular evening at beautiful Creve Coeur Park under the light of the full Blue Moon on Halloween evening! We have some super-scary options:
- 6 mile = 1 loop of fun, including dirt/gravel paths and pavement winding around the lakes in the park.
- 12 mile = 2 loops of the above!
- 1 Mile Family Trick-or-Treat Run - the whole family can trot along and gather treats before the longer runs begin! This can be added to the registration for the above.
All covid-safe with social distancing plans in place.
- wear your mask until you run.
- the start will be in small waves of runners, nice and spread out.
- we will take temps as you enter the area.
- carry all of the fluids and gels that you may need during the run. We will have a limited amount of bottled water but we strive to be contactless during the run for safety!
- feel free to e-mail Sally with any Covid safety questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to spend Halloween evening with you, lots of scary surprises and couldrons of fun are promised! All adult participants will receive a great MSE Sweatshirt Throw!
Event details and schedule
The event will begin near the Tremayne Shelter. You can find this off of Marine in the Sailboat Cove parking lot. Look for the lights and listen for the screams :-D! We will direct you to parking when you pull in - look for arrows or people directing traffic.
Start times (tentative):
4:30pm Family Fun Mile
5:30pm 12 mile run
6:00pm 6 mile run
The start will be in many waves for covid safety, so depending on the # of runners, your start could be 5-20min after these times.