We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Take a break from the hiking trails and get on the water! Explore our local lakes in dual-seated kayaks. Enjoy a scenic paddle looking for wildlife and plants with a naturalist. Instruction given on safety, proper techniques, and an eco-friendly approach to paddle sports.
Each child ages 7-17 years must be accompanied by an adult on the tour. Pre-registration required.
- Children 7-17Y must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be pre-registered.
- Bring sunscreen, water, a hat, snack and small to hold belongings.
- Recommended to not bring electronics.
- Use restroom beforehand (on-site restrooms not recommended).
- Participants will help with unloading and loading kayaks from the trailer.