Take a break from the hiking trails & get on the water! Explore our local lakes with dual-seated kayaks. Enjoy a scenic paddle looking for wildlife & plants with a naturalist. Instruction given on safety, proper techniques & an eco-friendly approach to paddle sports.
- Pre-registration required. Children ages 7-17Y must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Launch from
- Bring sunscreen, water, a hat & small bag to hold belongings.
- Recommended to not bring electronics.
- Use restroom beforehand (on-site restrooms not recommended).
- Wear clothing & shoes that can get wet.
- Participants will help with unloading & loading kayaks from trailer.