We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Thursday, December 16, 2021.
Tai Chi and Qi Gong have been practiced for thousands of years combining slow and deliberate movements, meditation and controlled breathing. You will learn Yang 24 with an emphasis on Qi Gong. Exercises work to improve balance, increase leg strength and overall flexibility.
UW Health Employees: Check U-Connect for a list of classes and their coupon codes.
- Please double check the e-mail listed on your ActiveNet account is correct.
- Once you have registered for your virtual class, you will receive a receipt via e-mail showing your Zoom Meeting information and transaction details.
- If you cannot find your e-mail receipt, please check your spam folder.
- In addition, your instructor will e-mail you within a couple of days prior to the start of class with Zoom meeting information to help you ease your way into our virtual studio
- If a class is canceled due to low attendance a full refund will be provided.
Class Meets Virtually Via Zoom