We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
Pilates is a form of low-impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility. This class targets core movements although the exercises work other areas of the body as well. Expect each exercise to be completed in slow, precise movements while simultaneously working on breath control.
UW Health Employees: Check U-Connect for a list of classes and their coupon codes.
- Please double check the e-mail listed on your ActiveNet account is correct.
- Once you have registered for your virtual class, you will receive a receipt via e-mail showing your Zoom Meeting information and transaction details.
- If you cannot find your e-mail receipt, please check your spam folder.
- In addition, your instructor will e-mail you within a couple of days prior to the start of class with Zoom meeting information to help you ease your way into our virtual studio.
- If a class is canceled due to low attendance a full refund will be provided.
Class Meets Virtually Via Zoom