Discover what makes our wine region a premium of wine making. Experience the sleepy country roads, beautiful vineyards and local wineries. Your contributions also support our local non-profits and cycling programs.
• Course map and marked course
• Tech support by Lodi Cyclery & bike vallet by Bike Lodi
• Free wine tasting at all winery stops
• Giro D' Vino Commemorative wine glass
• Lunch at Heritage Oak Winery
• Wine purchases shuttled to Start/Finish
• Post-ride meal at Michael David Winery
• All the beautiful & scenic vineyards you can handle!
*After you finish, allow up to 1-2 hour for wine deliveries
Event details and schedule
• Parking: Use Ray Road and Park Behind Winery.
• Remember day light savings time change.
• This ride will take place rain or shine, no refunds.
• Weather can turn cool or wet. Bring a jacket
• The course opens at 8:30am and closes at 9:00am
• The food service ends at 4:00pm
• Obey all traffic laws
• Helmets ARE REQUIRED!