The Cove at The Lakefront 02/20/2023 - Presidents' DayThe Cove at The Lakefront® 417 Lakefront Drive Little Elm, TX 75068 Organized by Town of Little Elm $25 instant refund on this event with gift card.
About this event
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 4-8 p.m.
President's Day - February 20, 2023: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday: 12-6 p.m.
READY, SET, SPLASH!
The Cove at The Lakefront ® is a 42,000-square-foot one-of-a-kind destination water park!
The Cove™ is open all year long and features something for everyone and all ages! Splash away in the zero-depth splash ground, catch a wave on our FlowRider® Double or take a relaxing ride down our lazy river. You can stay and play all day! You can even host your next birthday party, family gathering, or corporate event with us!
For more information regarding your visit, see our Know Before You Go page.
Event details and schedule
- Proper swim attire required.
- Follow lifeguard instructions and all posted signs. Management reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission.
- United States Coast Guard approved floatation devices only. Life jackets and inner tubes available.
- No running, diving, extended breath-holding, fighting, or foul language.
- No glass our outside alcohol.
- No smoking or vaping.
- The Cove™ is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please store all belongings in a day locker.
- The Cove™ is a no-spectator facility. All guests—both swimming and not swimming—must have a valid membership or purchase a day pass to gain admission.
- Waiver must be completed for all guests. Legal guardian must complete waiver for all minors.
- Facility capacity is strictly enforced. Membership or advance/online purchase does not guarantee admission when facility is at full capacity.
- Receipt required for readmission.
- No day pass refunds or rain checks.
Required ratio: One adult for every three children 0-6 years old.
- 0 to 3 years: Swim diaper required. Swim diapers are available for purchase at The Cove™.
- 0 to 6 years: Adult (15 years or older) must actively supervise child in all water up to one-foot deep. Adult must be within arm’s reach of child in all water greater than one-foot deep. Children under 6 years and accompanying adult are required to wear identifying wristband.
Required ratio: One adult for every 10 children 7-9 years old.
- 7 to 9 years: Adult (15 years or older) must be on site at The Cove™ at all times.
- 10+ years: Child may visit The Cove™ unaccompanied. Before an unaccompanied minor’s first visit, a guardian must complete waiver and provide valid emergency contact information. This may be completed online.
- Inexperienced swimmers are defined as those not skilled or uncomfortable swimming. Please identify all inexperienced swimmers upon entry. For their safety, inexperienced swimmers are required to wear identifying wristband.
- An adult swimmer (15 years or older) must be within arm’s reach of any inexperienced swimmer in water greater than one-foot deep.
Coolers & Outside Food
We offer a variety of food and beverage items at the Snack Shack at The Cove™. If you’d like to bring your own food, please note:
- Insulated bags and coolers are permitted up to 20” by 20” by 20” in dimension.
- All bags and coolers will be inspected upon arrival.
- No glass containers or outside alcohol.
- No food deliveries except Papa John's to The Cove™.
Please enjoy all food and beverages in our designated dining areas:
- Outdoor Patio
- Mezzanine Terrace
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the larger red, green and blue slides.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall to body board on the FlowRider® Double.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to surf on the FlowRider® Double.
February 20, 2023
The Cove at The Lakefront®417 Lakefront Drive Little Elm, TX 75068