About Jeff Galloway’s Program:
The Galloway Run/Walk/Run Training Program is open to anyone who is interested in fulfilling a lifetime goal: of running a 5k, half marathon, or marathon. The training group welcomes all levels, from beginners to Boston qualifiers. Pace groups are set up to ensure a comfortable and safe training pace for every ability. We would love to have you but, if you're not certain about whether to join, email us at J.Jenkins@AdAstraRunning.com.
Event details and schedule
Contact Program Director J. Jenkins at J.Jenkins@AdAstraRunning.com or 785-830-8353. We are excited to have you Run/Walk/Run with us!
Is this group right for me?
The Jeff Galloway training approach is suitable for all levels and all ages! We focus on achieving your goal distance, injury free while having fun and building fitness. Bring a friend and join us for one of our Saturday morning weekly group runs (first session is free) and experience great comradery, effective training and lots of support. Email us for more information.
Kick Off Meetings
- 5K SPEED Program: This program will meet twice weekly (Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings) beginning Saturday, March 20th at 8am
- HALF MARATHON Program: February 20, 2021 at 8am
- MARATHON Program: March 20, 2021 at 8am
- 10K SPEED Program: July 24, 2021 at 7am. This program will meet on Saturday mornings as well as occasionally on Wednesday evenings.
- HALF MARATHON: July 24, 2021 at 7am
- GETTING STARTED 5K/10K: April 17, 2021 at 8am
- R.O.G.U.E. (Year-round) Program: Starts on February 20, 2021 at 8am
Ad Astra Running
Lawrence, KS 66044
Join us to train for:
- Hospital Hill Run (06/05/2021)
- Kansas City Marathon (10/16/2021)
- NoLaw 5K (06/02/2021)
- Billy Mills 10K (11/7/2021)
- Kansas Half Marathon & 5K (11/14/2021)
Training Program membership does not include race entry fees.
The training fee is non-refundable. Requests for refunds are considered for medical reasons only, must be accompanied by a physician’s letter and must be submitted prior to the half-way point in the training season. A $25 processing fee will be retained. People who want to try out Galloway Training may attend up to two group runs free of charge before registering for the season.